The Big Top Circus-DIY-Paint By Number-Wall Mural-by Elephants on the Wall
$ 80.00 USD
Brings some fun into your little one's room with this paint-by-number mural! This silly giraffe balances precariously atop an elephant while trying to juggle some balls and balancing a banner and a monkey hanging from a trapeze bar. A pretty little ballerina in pink also balances delicately on top of the elephant's trunk while holding an umbrella for balance. This amazing group is sure to bring a smile to everyone's face every time they enter the room.
Pattern can be reversed, re-used and repeated - in whole or in part. You can even change the colors for a perfect match.
(Mural kit includes: pattern, transfer paper, directions & color guide.)
The paints we suggest using are the Americana Acrylics from DecoArt. They come in 2-ounce bottles. Colors shown in mural can be ordered from www.decoart.com (Most of the colors can also be found at Michael's Craft store.)
You will only need ONE 2-oz bottle of each color. Unless otherwise noted.
- Black (DA221 Traditional Burnt Umber)
- Dark Brown (DA271 Espresso)
- Medium Brown (DA093 Raw Sienna)
- Light Brown (DA191 Camel)
- Dark Red (DA179 Alizarin Crimson)
- Medium Red (DA169 Tomato Red)
- Light Red (DA029 Boysenberry Pink)
- Pink (DA347 Cotton Candy)
- Blue/Green (DA178 Blue Mist)
- Blue (DA040 Williamsburg Blue)
- Light Gray (DA171 Driftwood)
- Dark Gray (DA095 Neutral Grey)
- Cream (DA164 Light Buttermilk)
7'-4" wide x 7'7" tall